Re-purposed Maxi


How much do I love maxi skirts (and dresses)? Let me count thee ways... 1 - they're comfortable, 2 - they're stylish, 3 - they are easy to re-wear! Today's look is a repurposed version of the same maxi skirt you've seen me style here. Coral is easily one of my favorite colors to wear. It adds a pop of color to an outfit without being too loud.



SHOP THIS LOOK
Top: Shein (less than $10!) 
Skirt: old 
Sandals: AMI Clubwear (c/o)

This Best Dressed tee is from Shein, by the way. I've scored a ton of great deals from this website and this shirt is just one of them. I bought it for less than $10! To add some edgy twist to the look, my gladiator sandals from AMI Clubwear is my choice of footwear. These three pieces are such good investments - they can easily be mixed and matched with other pieces. The good thing about each item is that they can act as a focal or accent piece in an outfit.

What is one item in your closet that gets the most wear?



17 comments

  1. Such a comfy summer look
    https://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This coral colored skirt is so pretty! <3

    And your pictures are beautiful, as always!

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you mixed the graphic tee with this skirt! You always put together the cutest finds, Abby! And red is so pretty on you too.

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coral too! Your skirt is amazing!

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you styled this beautiful maxi.
    http://doreensstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that skirt!Great outfit:-)

    http://www.lostindaydreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally hemmed a few maxi dresses and now I'm maxi obsessed!! I love your maxi skirt and how versatile it is!

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them too but I don't wear them nearly enough! Loving the coral shade of this one!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many stunning dresses gold ballgowns here,let us buy sexy dresses the bridal outlet for big day dress shops poole.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG love the color of your skirt <3
    have a nice evening :-)
    www.oliviaponcelet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you need a dresses for wedding guests,petite evening dresses, welcome to our online shop mother of the bride outfits cornwall
    View more dresses, please click http://www.shillas.co.uk
    For more dresses information, please email at info@shillas.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many wonderful dresses ball dresses online australia waiting for your option ball dresses sleeves,if you want to be a beautiful lady ball dresses wanganui,please choose our dresses ball dresses website nz.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the color of that skirt! It really gives the outfit a nice pop! Beautiful :)

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that graphic tee! It looks so great tucked into your maxi! And great job on reworking your maxi...sometimes bright colors can be hard to wear different ways but you nailed it!
    -Kristin
    countdowntofridayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bright maxi skirt! And that top is perfect with it!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks great & love how affordable everything is

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)